Thanks for stopping by! Please check out my etsy site where I have a lot of the stuff on here for sale!
www.mysouthernbaby.etsy.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

And another one bites the dust!

My computer has gone kaput. Is that really a word? I'm using it anyway. So, I haven't been able to figure out uploading blog posts on my husby's netbook. Especially since all of my pictures are on my computer! Ugh! But, I think I have it figured out and can upload from Facebook or Picnik. On to other news:

I GOT A SEWING MACHINE!!!!!

and I am a little bit excited. It is also an embroidery machine! I have had a blast teaching myself to sew! Here are a few pictures of my newest items! I have a few more pictures in my camera still and I will upload them soon! I'm also going to upload some photos of paintings, tutus, paci clips, diaper wipes covers and... I know there is something else!










No comments:

Post a Comment